Poppy’s Pets’ website is a pet care, fishing and wildlife blog owned, written and edited by Lesley Bonney.
All opinions and statements made on this site should be checked and verified by an expert before you make any personal decisions for yourself or family. All opinions on this blog are personal opinions only and are not made to be an offence to anybody. Quotes, claims or presentations of a service or a product should be checked.
All reviews are Poppy’s Pets (Lesley Bonney) opinion and are not influenced by cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions.
Images and Text Copyright
Poppy’s Pets reserves the right to remove, replace any images or content without prior announcement. All Photos that aren’t taken by Poppy’s Pets are credited and linked to their outside source. All photos not linked to outside sources have been taken by Poppy’s Pets or authorised contractors and their rights are protected. Failure to link back or credit Poppy’s Pets to our site constitutes a copyright violation.
The usage of photos, even with authorisation is prohibited unless for purposes for a gallery, landing page, series of posts or any other features. For authorisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for express permission of usage.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
It is important to protect the privacy of the very young, therefore we do not collect or maintain information at our site from those that are under the age of 13.
Please review these Terms on a regular basis as Poppy’s Pets (Lesley Bonney) reserves the right to modify without prior notification. Site users must agree to these modifications and abide by these changes accordingly. By continuing to use Poppy’s Pets website, you are agreeing to any additional changes of our terms of service.
Poppy’s Pets is connected to affiliate advertising programmes. These programmes include Awin, Impact, Webgains, CJ Junction and Amazon Associates. We may receive a commission from any purchases you make via this site or other related social media platforms, this is of no additional cost to yourself.
Links will clearly be displayed where there are such links relating to the affiliate programme. These links can be found on this site and any other social media platform such as Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter.
We are a participant in affiliate programmes to provide a means to earn commissions for Poppy’s Pets, by linking Awin.com and affiliated sales.
Personal information may be collected from various users in connection with activities, services, features of sources that are made available to Poppy’s Pets site. Personal information is only collected if voluntarily submitted by the User. Users may visit our site anonymously. Users can refuse to provide personal identification information, except it may prevent them from engaging with certain activities.
Non-personal identification information about Users may be collected whenever they interact with the site. This non-personal identification information may include the browser name, computer type and technical information about Users means of connection to the site. This non-personal identification information may be the operating system, internet providers utilized and other similar information.
Personal identification information will only be collected if the Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list. Emails may include updates, news, product features, service information etc. Users will have the option to unsubscribe, by following directions at the bottom of each email, or contact directly to email@example.com.
How your Personal Information will be used
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services the User has requested
- Provide, maintain, promote and improve our services
- Sending of technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages
- Responding to User comments, questions, request and provide customer services
- Communication to the User about products, services, surveys, offices, promotions, rewards and events. Or any other information we feel the User may be of interest to
- Personalization and improvement of services to the User, content and features that match the Users profiles or interests
- To carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected
The share of Personal Information
No personal information will be sold, traded or rent to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information that is not linked to any personal identification information regarding site visits.
Third parties service providers who help operate our business and site or administer activities on our behalf such as newsletter or surveys, Mailchimp.com and Zumos.co.uk (not yet in use). Information with these Third Parties will only be shared for those purposes only and only if full consent has been given by the User.
These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have not responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked.
How we will Share your Information
- When User is in the interactive areas of our services, certain information the User has provided will be displayed to their users, such as name, photo, comments and any other information the User chooses to provide
- In response to a request for information, if we believe the disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process
- Vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf
- If we believe the Users actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Poppy’s Pets or others
- With the Users consent or at the Users direction
Information retained is only for the length of time of services as described. Poppy’s Pets may be required to retain information to comply with legal or regulatory obligations to resolve disputes, enforce agreements.
- Change, restrict, delete personal information held. Users information is being held for legal reasons
- Users have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information held by contacting Poppy’s Pets using the contact information below
- Users can object to our processing of some information based on our legitimate interests, receiving marketing messages after providing consent to receive them
- Users can opt-out of receiving any future marketing, newsletters information
Social Sharing Features
As part of our services, we offer a social media sharing feature and other integrated tools (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, WhatsApp, Email, Twitter buttons). These features allow you to Like, and share to your own services with other media, and vice versa.
The usage of these features enables the sharing of information with your friends, public, depending on the settings established with the Users entity.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. Poppy’s Pets uses Ezioc Big Data Analytics and Google Analytical to track Users IP address, length of time visiting site, pages views. If the User prefers, the User can choose to set their browser to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you choose to reject cookies, this may affect the availability or some functions of the services.
Please visit our Disclaimer page.
Document updated: 28th May 2023